Join us to learn why SAP customers are moving their workloads to AWS cloud. We will show how AWS can help SAP customers to be more agile, responding to business challenges and being more cost-effective on infrastructure and operation costs. We will walk through the different challenges that SAP customers face regarding the maintenance and evolution of their SAP landscapes.
WEBINAR – How to Plan & Execute a Successful SAP migration to AWS.
Join us to this upcoming webinar where we will guide you on how to choose the right strategy to migrate your SAP to the cloud on Amazon Web Services:
• How to Plan & Execute SAP Business Workload migrations on AWS.
• Cover different scenarios: OS/DB platform, database size, downtime window and connection bandwidth.
• Measure impacts and results on each migration scenario.
WEBINAR – Achieve High Availability for SAP deployments on AWS
Learn how you can configure High Availability for SAP systems on Amazon Web Services using their own AWS tools and services such as Amazon Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, and AWS Systems Manager. Join us to:
• Plan and define your SAP landscape in High Availability
• Setup SAP in High Availability using AWS Services
• Operate with SAP in High Availability on AWS